Monday, September 12, 2011

Rambouillet Pt. 2

Taking in the pretty garden and pool on one of the last languid days of summer.
Come and meet Dalton.! --->


 Our visit to the Petitprez's home in Rambouillet made me feel a little bit homesick because it reminded me of my own home. There was a energetic little terrier Dalton who was full of personality and definitely believed he ruled the entire property. He and Honey would have been compatriots. 
Le petit chein!
There was a beautiful forest minutes from their house that we walk around in, gathering wood for the grill. Naturally, Chloe and I became the fairy princesses of the wood. 

 Chloe being the prettiest fairy princess ruling her kingdom.
 There were big family meals like at my house, complete with a little begging dog. Doesn't Dalton look like an ewok? 
 Chloe and the little cherub angel known as Gustav.
I wonder if I will ever become nonchalant about the perfect roses everywhere?
So it was another lovely, relaxing way to spend the weekend that made me think about my own family a lot - I love and miss you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment