Saturday, September 17, 2011

Picnics and Parks by Notre Dame

Such a beautiful Friday in Paris! The weather was warm and sunny with the lightest breeze.


Chloe and I have spent probably too many hours complaining about how damaged our hair is, so this Friday afternoon after class, we finally had time to do something about it. We went to Frank Provost, a popular chain. I was nervous about getting my hair cut in French salon since I wouldn't be able to communicate exactly what I want. Chloe helped me relate to her that I wanted the awful ends trimmed off - I ended up having about 6-7 inches cut off my hair! Oh my! But it probably needed it, my hair has not felt this healthy in years- no split-ends!
Short hair!
After stopping back at the apartment, we went on an outing to get picnic supplies since there is a nice park behind Notre Dame. The boulangerie we went to had lots of perfectly molded little marzipan fruits. They reminded me so much of being little and molded and painting the marzipan with my siblings and aspiring to make mine as perfect as Anna's! I miss you Anna!
Et voila! A picnic! All you need is rose, a baguette and some cheese!
Right behind the beautiful Notre Dame.
Fountains and flowers are always enjoyable.
Me and my Chlosphine!

No comments:

Post a Comment