Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cafe Panis

Rose s'il vous plaît? ---->


Always enjoying being next door to Notre Dame.
 Since Chloe and I are still unable to move into our apartment, we have been going out to eat a bit more than  we would like. This does, however, have some enjoyable benefits - mainly, delicious French food! We walked to Cafe Panis, a little cafe we found with an app on Chloe's ipad, which promised to be cheaper than many of the other restaurants in this touristy area.
 I have something to admit - I think I may be developing an addiction to chevre. I see it on a menu and the item it is featured with somehow always ends up on my plate. Yum, yum, yum! But overall, this is not a restaurant I would recommend. Decent but not amazing, I would not take someone that was visiting me here.

2 comments: