Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jarden des Grands Explorateurs

((fountains, trees and sunshine))


 On Monday morning, I was feeling a bit unsettled and left for my TEFL program early to walk around the city. Living in Paris is amazing because a mere 4 blocks from my class is this large park, Jardin des Grands Explorateurs. Lined with statuesque trees and filled with fountains, it was a very nice and unexpected place to have a few moments to myself.
ps - This is the view from Chloe and I's window where we are staying now. It is the apartment of the woman we are renting our apartment from. Right by Notre Dame and filled with treasures dating back to the time of Louis the XIV, I think we have encounter old French money.

1 comment:

  1. Mostly sure that would have to be a chloe-dress... Still look fly, of course

    ReplyDelete