Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jardin du Luxembourg

 My TEFL training has been an interesting experience. It is a small class with a wide-variety of native English speakers - Austrailian, Brittish, Belgium, Irish and Japanese plus some other Americans that have somehow formed a into a little friend group. Since today was the second to last day of training (and a beautiful day outside), we decided to walk a couple blocks to the wonderful Jardin du Luxembourg to eat. 


I love all the refuges from the city in Paris - small and big parks where the noise and traffic stop and even though there still are many people, they all seem intent on relaxing and enjoying the park's trees, flowers and fountains.

Here is my friend Sophie!! She is from a small town in Britain called Litchfield near Brighton. She is a really sweet and fun girl, who loves music and clothes and so easy to get along with - I am so excited we are going to co-workers.
 Aaand  to top of my very pleasant lunch, my friend came back from getting ice cream with chocolate gelato cone. Very, very pleased.
 And very, very happy to be almost done with TEFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment