Monday, October 17, 2011

Café Boheme

Fact: Chloe and I are living in Paris and we are both quite broke. We cook (very delicious things) everyday except Saturdays. Saturdays we get to give ourselves a break and eat out somewhere worth it since we are, afterall, here.
((how do we manage?)) --->


There is this amazing website called La Fourchette that helps makes it possible for us to find where want to go and afford it with their great promotions and discounts for many Parisian restaurants as long as you make a reservation. After much debate (so many restaurants and types of cuisine to choose from!), we made reservations at Cafe Boheme near us in the sixth arrondissement on Saint-Germain-des-Prés. 
Eddy, Sasha's boyfriend was able to join us for our overall pleasant meal. The reviews boasted cool decor and trendy French cuisine. 
And I must say I was not at all disappointed by my foie gras tortellini with white truffle cream sauce.!
OR the luscious and rich chocolate fondant dessert. 
While I think I was initially partial to the name, the food was equally convincing. The only downsides to the restaurant was the limited and expensive wine menu and the slow service. But as long as I could get a wonderful deal with La Fourchette again, I would return!

No comments:

Post a Comment