Monday, October 3, 2011

Jardin Des Tuileries

Chloe and I are officially living for a weekends. 


It sounds sad but Monday through Friday we have absolutely no time to enjoy the city we are living in since we are working so much and such long hours. I suppose that is what it takes to be living in this city. I am, however, pretty sure it is worth it! Since Paris Fashion Week(!) is happening right meow and there was a Viktor&Rolf at the Jardin des Tuileries, AND it is still hot and sunny as summer, we decided to spend some time strolling the gardens surrounding the Louvre. 
 The Louvre! Which I have not had time to visit and officially admire yet, we are waiting to the weather is not so wonderful and I have my paperwork so I can go for free (since I am living in France and under 25!).
 Looked down to the gardens and have a very 'Oh my I really am living in Paris moment' with the view of the Arc de Triumph du Carrousel, the Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre.
 It is rather peculiar right now because it is so hot, 80 degrees but the leaves are changing and autumn continues to come. Unfortunately here, my camera died for the day! So I don't get to show you more pictures of the gardens and all the fabulous people and street style bloggers that were walking around after the Viktor&Rolf show! V sad about it! 
Just the beginning of our Saturday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment