Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Artist's Garden at Giverny

Okay, so anyone who knows me can tell you I love flowers (like seriously - it can be a near debilitating distraction when I am walking around). I also happen to love Monet. 
The Artist's Garden at Giverny was a literal dream come true.

{this combination of blue and pink!}
More, and more, and more flowers.
=========

Senior Pic #2 
(perfected the awkward and uncomfortable squat)
--Kind of embarrassed to say, (but not really), my inner flower fairy came out and was running rampant--

And onto the LILY PADS! 
I had wanted to visit his place of inspiration ever since I was so small. My mom had this painting hanging in our dining room and as when you are small, your perception of everything is related to you, I wasn't completely convinced it wasn't a painting of her and me. 
It only grew from there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment