Friday, April 6, 2012

A Treasure Trove

Reason #32943 Why I Love My Internship:
As I am sent about this marvelous city, I get to discover more and more about it. Sometimes, even hidden treasure troves. Case in point, this absolutely amazing place completely tucked away in the back streets of the 11th arrondissement. Entry only permitted if you are a professional working in film, theatre or events, it is like the most enormous and best edited puce that has ever existed.
Rooms full of chandeliers, thrones, candelabras, leather trunks, taxidermied animals, china... endless treasures. 
plus, plus, plus! ---->


 Everything is only to rent but I couldn't believe some of the incredible things they had, it has been a family run business for generations. You could easily spend hours looking through all they had collected... 
(ps - Sorry about the photos, I would have taken more and better ones but I was taking them on the sly - I don't think I was allowed to be doing so at all!)

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, that place is a little creepy. I could see it as a set for Doctor Who where the unicorn would be talking or something.

    ReplyDelete