Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Dinner in Toulouse

(look, Anne-Marie had my name tag already prepared! see it?)
The cliche is true. 
Traveling away from home expands your world. 
But it also makes you see what you love so much about the world that you know.
And I miss so much my family's traditions, they are incredible.
But was very lucky to be accepted into another wonderful family this Easter.



We had the traditional French Easter fare of lamb, white beans (with foie gras, yes).
And of course, amazing cheese and wine.
**ice cream, macaron, champange**
And a trick Easter chocolate for the gourmand Padu! 
Gerschwin the kitty that slept right by my head.
[when I awoke with eyes crusted shut, it was a step toward admittance of my cat allergy]
Interesting artifacts around the house from Padu's years as a French geologist in Congo.
Chloe spending valuable time with her grandfather
(and further indulging the gourmand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment