Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Intouchables

I have mixed feelings about being back in Paris. It feels like an enormous adjustment to go home for two lovely weeks and be with all my loved ones and then come back here and get into the French mindset. And back to work! Two different worlds. Today, both Chloe and I had the day off. We were contemplating our options for the day - museum? park? - but most of the options we had done already, so we decided to go to the movies. Since everyone is talking about what a wonderful film it is, we decided to see Intouchables - "A true story of two men who should never have met - a quadriplegic aristocrat who was injured in a paragliding accident and a young man from the projects.". My first French movie I've watched since I moved! We walked down Saint Germain to the MK2 Theater (which was nice! red velvet cushy seats!) by Odeon, and Paris just seemed so beautiful.
 Excited to be at the movies.
The movie was really good, I was surprised at how much I could follow! It was one of those movies like the Kings Speech that made you want to laugh and cry. Now back to work tomorrow, agh!

2 comments:

  1. INtouchables? UNtouchables? Is this franzuski?

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeee weeee its franzuski! how is russian comingski? miss you, bisous!

    ReplyDelete