Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nostalgia or Denial?

What I miss about Paris this very moment- 
1. The bis. I want to give everyone two little kisses when I greet them but instead of getting to little kisses back, all I get is weird looks and awkward moments.
2. The Seine: bike rides down it, bridges over it, picnics near it, sigh. 
3. My friends! Chloe, Christina, Alyssa, Sophie, Rachel. It feels so incredibly wonderfully to share a city like Paris with girls you love.
4. The 5euro pizza from Carrefour that I would [frequently] devour in a solo sitting while drinking a 3euro bottle of delicious Sauvignon from the Loire Valley (good times)
5. Being able to say I live in Paris 
{whatever, I said it}

4 comments:

  1. i love you my little birdie. it is not the same without you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you my little birdie and how we used to fly around...!

      Delete
  2. je t'aime et tu me manques! chouchou, je suis hyper contente de te rencontrais. franchement on sera toujours amies.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete