Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mount Tom

The only thought in my mind Sunday morning was
 "I want to go somewhere."
As I am trying not to miss the all the lovely things across the Atlantic, I have become more determined to appreciate the little treasures that are right under my nose. 
Sunshine and state parks are nothing to complain about.

Mr. M and I went to Sibley State Park to ascend Mount Tom,
a lookout on high ground in the middle of grassland prairie.
Nothing short of a spiritual, inspirational and recreational experience!
 {excuse the amount of skin, it was hot and Mr. M gets very affected by the heat}
 I can see for miles and miles and miles.
 Ah, the foreboding future awaits! 
Rather dismal trends.
Better run.!

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, protecting identities with silly aliases one at a time!

    ReplyDelete