Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fleurs et des Fruits

Some of the lore at the lovely little shops I walked by today. So many little flower shops full of mini plants in bright, saturated colors (soon to find a home in Chloe and I's apartment, whenever we get to move in...) and grocers with delectable little fruits.
((Bégonias jolies and Coca-Cola.))

p.s. I know this may be hard to believe but I haven't even stepped foot into one clothing boutique. Not one! 
p.p.s. As an aperitif before our meal yesterday we had two pates, a duck liver and an unknown meat. Which turned out to be head meat. Still not sure if the white bits were brain?

1 comment:

  1. With what camera are you taking these amazing pictures Stephanie? I will be sending my baby to Germany in January and would like to make a Christmas present of such an amazing piece of technology. Of course I realize that the camera is only part of the equation and I can't give him the artist's eye you have. I'm really impressed. Please keep up this blog kiddo, I'm sorry things didn't turn out exactly as you had planned but you seem to be making the best of it. Joanne

    ReplyDelete